Monday, June 22, 2015

Thrift store find of the day: festival fashion

Tomorrow I am heading to Glastonbury festival. I'm very excited about it and decided to get some new clothes to wear for the occasion.When I am talking about 'new clothes' generally I mean second hand.  A small local store I often go to is Fara which i've bought many things from. Combined with my white button up top and cream tutu with pink flower wreath my theme seems to be very pink and girly!


Pink ombre shirt, floral dress, and white vest and a floral play suit


 Altogether it cost around ₤15 which I am really pleased with. Besides the low cost of shopping at thrift stores, the profits don't go towards shareholders but often to charities and the people who work there are usually volunteers.

Next time you think you 'need' a new outfit, why not try your local thrift store first, you might be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment