Sunday, July 19, 2015

Thrift store find of the day: cat books

I love cats, well, I love all animals really but i've only ever had cats as pets. One day I would love to have rescue pets of many different species. Anyway, along my travels i've found many books but these two made the cut. The Shakespeare Cats book will be a gift for a friend but I fully intend keep the other one and try to knit some cat sweaters.

some amazing thrift store finds

Apart from the obvious uniqueness of finding a gem in a thrift store like the books above, an environmental advantage of buying second hand books is less trees get cut down. Despite having paper farms, illegal logging is still an issue and deforestation causes loss of habitat for many species. So rather than contributing to the demand of more paper, try going to a second hand book store or buying second hand online. It's cheaper too!

No comments:

Post a Comment